TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) Certificate
The TESOL Certificate prepares students to teach English to learners in the United
States or abroad. The TESOL Certificate is a basic level program. This certificate
may be completed in conjunction with another degree program or as a stand-alone program.
It also may be taken as part of an undergraduate degree in Linguistics. Students must
complete the certificate enrollment form in order to receive their certificate.
- Is a basic level program that will help you understand how to work with English Language
Learners from all backgrounds
- Can be completed in conjunction with another degree or as a stand-alone program
- Can be completed 100% online, from anywhere in the world
- Can often be completed in just two semesters
- Prepares you to teach English abroad, allowing you to travel and experience new cultures
- Prepares you to work with immigrants and refugees in the United States
Pay TESOL Certificate Processing Fee
**Students enrolled in Professional TESOL certificate through Continuing Education do not need to pay**
Click Here to Pay Your processing Fee