You are here:

EAS Academic Advising










If you have any questions about EAS please email:

General questions:

Foundations program:

Hello! We're here to help.

The EAS Academic Advisor is available to advise all International Students who wish to improve their English while they study at the University of Utah. The EAS Advisor also works closely with students in the International Block U program to help them register for classes.

The EAS Advisor is not meant to replace the advisor in your major.

  If you have questions about your major program of study, please contact your major advisor. You can find your major advisor on your department's website.

 For a list of all majors offered at the U, please click here.

 For a list of department locations and phone numbers, please click here.

 If you have questions about teaching ESL abroad, please see our TESOL Certificate page. If you wish to teach ESL in U.S. schools, please contact the College of Education.

If you have any questions about ESL/EAS please email


Foundations:graduate prep

EAS Academic Advisor: 
Karen Marsh Schaeffer
Last Updated: 8/22/16